Day 07- A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Nikki Snyder, my Zumba instructor.
Where do I even begin? She has probably been the biggest inspiration in my life. Without her, I’d probably still be ten pounds heavier and eating the same junk I was before. All I did was search local Zumba classes, and randomly picked one. Boy am I glad I chose this one. I started going once a week, then I started going to her morning class as well. She radiates positive energy and basically lights up any room she walks into. Cliche? Yes. True? Also yes. And while she may not even know it, she is the reason I am registered to run a 5k. She is the reason I spend the little money I have on healthy food, because my dad couldn’t care less, but I know in the long run it’ll be beneficial. She is the reason I no longer look at myself in utter disgust. She is my inspiration.
Please ignore the crazy glare in my eye! :p
Day 04- A habit that you wish you didn’t have.
I have so many.
1. Biting my nails when I’m bored.
2. Spending money on dumb things I don’t need.
3. Being lazy.
The list really goes on and on, but I’m pulling #3 right now, because I don’t feel like making a long list.
Day 03- A picture of you and your friends.
^ This is my best friend. My husband. My everything. 6 years of a solid friendship. We’ve been apart for nearly two years, give or take a couple months, and we are still amazingly close. I love you Cherry.
^ This is my friend Cara. We have gotten into some seriously interesting predicaments. The story behind this photo is a wild one. She is my windbag, and a super great friend.
Day 01- A recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself
1. I suck at making lists about myself.
2. I have a hard time deciding what my favorite band is. I listen to so many different genres, it’s hard to pick a single band.
3. I have no rhythm.
4. My text messages always contain correct capitalization, punctuation, spelling, and grammar.
5. Though I’ve never had an encounter with one, I do believe in ghosts.
6. I’m leaning more toward the marketing aspect of Graphic Design.
7. I don’t think I’ve ever gone a day without my hair ending up in a ponytail.
8. It has been 6 months since I last dyed my hair, and I’m finally back at my natural color.
9. I’m training for a 5k, and I’m on week four of training, but I am still not fond of running.
10. I love musical theater. Spring Awakening is my favorite production ever.
11. I love Shakespeare. Macbeth and Hamlet are my two favorite plays.
12. I played soccer for 10 years, and I regret quitting.
13. I hate when I’m reading and someone approaches me and asks what it’s about. Bitch, I’m reading for enjoyment. Not to write a book report.
14. Cadbury Mini Eggs are so delicious. And I tend to eat a lot of them because they are a seasonal treat.
15. I would love to visit England (again) and Australia.